cvs commit: src/sys/kern kern_time.c
kbyanc at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 21 15:34:58 PDT 2004
kbyanc 2004-06-21 22:34:57 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Update previous commit to:
* Obtain/release schedlock around calls to calcru.
* Sort switch cases which do not cascade per style(9).
* Sort local variables per style(9).
* Remove "superfluous" whitespace.
* Cleanup handling of NULL uap->tp in clock_getres(). It would probably
be better to return EFAULT like clock_gettime() does by passing the
pointer to copyout(), but I presume it was written to not fail on
purpose in the original code. I'll defer to -standards on this one.
Reported by: bde
Revision Changes Path
1.108 +13 -18 src/sys/kern/kern_time.c
More information about the cvs-all