cvs commit: ports/www/dansguardian Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
pkg-message pkg-plist ports/www/dansguardian/files dansguardian.sh
vs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 28 03:28:59 PDT 2004
vs 2004-07-28 10:28:59 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
www/dansguardian Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-message
www/dansguardian/files dansguardian.sh patch-autoconf::fbsd.in
DansGuardian 2.8.0-0 has been released as the new stable version. New features since 2.6.x include:
- Changed process model from fork-on-connect to fork-pool. This dramatically improves the performance and allows it to scale to many more concurrent users.
- Improved internationalisation language file support.
- Image replacement for advert removal.
- Added support for fully qualified addresses in banned and exception IP lists.
- Added URL Greylists.
- Added filter group support so different filtering settings can be used for different groups of users.
- Added a '-g' gentle restart that does not kill current connections but filter group config is re-read.
- Ident now uses X-Forwarded-For when DansGuardian is configured to use it.
- Added a temporal denied page bypass facility.
- It is no longer needed to run as root to bind to a low port.
Submitted by: Freddie Cash (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.18 +8 -8 ports/www/dansguardian/Makefile
1.10 +2 -2 ports/www/dansguardian/distinfo
1.2 +5 -4 ports/www/dansguardian/files/dansguardian.sh
1.8 +18 -25 ports/www/dansguardian/files/patch-autoconf::fbsd.in
1.6 +12 -3 ports/www/dansguardian/files/patch-configure
1.3 +9 -10 ports/www/dansguardian/pkg-descr
1.4 +1 -1 ports/www/dansguardian/pkg-message
1.8 +88 -5 ports/www/dansguardian/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all