cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mac chapter.sgml
murray at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 11 19:55:07 PDT 2004
murray 2004-07-12 02:55:07 UTC
FreeBSD doc repository
* Notes in <warning> should not begin with 'Please note that'. The
<warning> tag already expresses this information and so the text will
be rendered appropriately.
* Improve wording in synopsis.
* Remove redundant sentences and simplify section about what will not
be covered in this chapter.
* Omit unnecessary words and improve grammar as appropriate
* Remove redundant paragraph.
* Use serial comma in list of elements, as mandated by doc project primer.
Revision Changes Path
1.10 +27 -37 doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mac/chapter.sgml
More information about the cvs-all