cvs commit: ports/sysutils/cdrtools-devel Makefile distinfo
netchild at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 25 02:59:42 PST 2004
netchild 2004/01/25 02:59:40 PST
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/cdrtools-devel Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
- Update cdrtools-devel port to 2.01a25 which fixes a crash of cdrecord.
For a full list of changes see:
- Fix previous commit which made the cdrtools-devel port to not print the
available knob in the pre-everything target when said knob is turned on to
not offer it when compiling mkisofs-devel. Note that the former behaviour
will be removed again in case the cdrtools-devel port grows more knobs,
it's just to much mess in the makefile then.
- Introduce a small hack in the makefile of the cdrtools-devel port so the
cdrtools version has to be only specified once for PORTVERSION and DISTNAME.
- Reword the desciption of rscsi in the pre-everything message and the PLIST
to make clear that rscsi is the remote SCSI daemon and clients are built
into cdda2wav, cdrecord, etc. unconditionally.
- Bump the PORTREVISION of the mkisofs-devel port as underlying libraries
Submitted by: maintainer
Revision Changes Path
1.56 +8 -6 ports/sysutils/cdrtools-devel/Makefile
1.35 +1 -1 ports/sysutils/cdrtools-devel/distinfo
1.11 +1 -1 ports/sysutils/cdrtools-devel/pkg-descr
More information about the cvs-all