cvs commit: ports/net Makefile ports/net/wistumbler2 Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
edwin at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 3 02:33:43 PST 2004
edwin 2004/01/03 02:33:42 PST
FreeBSD ports repository
net/wistumbler2 Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
[New Port]:: net/wistumbler2 WiStumbler2 is a fork of original wistumbler
[New Port]:: net/wistumbler2
WiStumbler2 is a fork of original wistumbler caused by the
incommunication of the original author, because seems that
development was getting stopped.
In the fork of wistumbler I add some new features and
Diff on wistumbler:
- gtk2 support.
- some gtk widgets wasn't correctly used.
- Support for console mode (no X needed).
- Allow log-saving on the fly (new button).
- Patches some GPS pointers that segfaults.
- 0 warnings with -Wall on gcc3.3 on NetBSD-current.
- Speaker beeps like windows-stumbler. (ear-wardriving)
Submitted by: Sebastian Yepes F. [ESN] <esn at x123.info>
Revision Changes Path
1.1181 +1 -0 ports/net/Makefile
1.1 +39 -0 ports/net/wistumbler2/Makefile (new)
1.1 +1 -0 ports/net/wistumbler2/distinfo (new)
1.1 +15 -0 ports/net/wistumbler2/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +1 -0 ports/net/wistumbler2/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-all