cvs commit: ports/hebrew/culmus Makefile distinfo
linimon at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 10 14:01:34 PST 2004
linimon 2004/02/10 14:01:34 PST
FreeBSD ports repository
hebrew/culmus Makefile distinfo
Update to version 0.93.
This is a minor release that focuses primarily on improving the on-screen
presentation and readability.
1. Frank Ruehl family redrawn, together with punctuation and numerals.
2. Nachlieli family hinted to enhance the on-screen look.
3. Slash in David family was redrawn.
4. Missing "ayin" in Drugulin Bold was fixed.
5. ".notdef" character added to all the above fonts, to improve compliance
Also, while here, add size to distinfo and silence portlint (although
this committer has been using the variable "filename" instead of "i".)
Submitted by: Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan at Xpert.com> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.3 +4 -4 ports/hebrew/culmus/Makefile
1.3 +2 -1 ports/hebrew/culmus/distinfo
More information about the cvs-all