cvs commit: src/release Makefile
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 3 14:05:57 PST 2004
jhb 2004/02/03 14:05:55 PST
FreeBSD src repository
- Use a stock loader with forth support on the boot floppies.
- Use the regular forth scripts including the stock device.hints file on
the boot floppies.
- gzip all the various text files on the boot floppy that are larger than
one sector to save on space.
- Generate a loader.conf to load the kernel, acpi.ko, and mfsroot making
use of the 'module_before' variables to prompt for a floppy to be entered
when required and use a stock loader.rc. This enables the beastie menu
- PC98 has been changed to split the mfsroot for now so that the floppies
fit. When the PC98 bootstrap is updated to work with ELF files (which
needs to happen anyway), then SPLIT_MFSROOT can be turned off for PC98.
Revision Changes Path
1.841 +23 -16 src/release/Makefile
More information about the cvs-all