cvs commit: ports/games/bomberclone Makefile distinfo
edwin at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 26 14:08:06 PST 2004
edwin 2004-12-26 22:08:06 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
games/bomberclone Makefile distinfo
Update to version 0.11.5
I was working and fixing some of the bug some people reported to me. This
includes some problem which made it almost impossible to run the game in
Local Networks.. a incident in the code made it that direct connections
wasn't working and people behind a firewall could play without any
- Fixed: Multiplayer more as three players could not play.
There was a bug in the automatic firewall detection.
- Added: Show a simple information of what keys are used in
the multiplayer screen.
- Chagned: In Singleplayer you can select now 0 AI Players.
- Fixed: Teamdata (as Names and Colors) will be send over the network.
- Fixed: udp_send: bad file error fixed, in single mode we was
still sending the quit information to all clients.
- Fixed: Alot other strange network bugs. I.e. the rejoin part
and that the server can leave part was not right.
Revision Changes Path
1.17 +1 -2 ports/games/bomberclone/Makefile
1.14 +2 -2 ports/games/bomberclone/distinfo
More information about the cvs-all