cvs commit: ports/net/ntp Makefile pkg-plist
vs at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 30 07:00:31 PDT 2004
vs 2004-08-30 14:00:15 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net/ntp Makefile pkg-plist
- Add ipv6 as a second category as IPv6 is now supported.
- Switch to GNU_CONFIGURE as the bug mentioned in the Makefile
of the port seems to be gone and it really is a GNU configure
script. This will also enable the replacing of config.guess
and config.sub with versions from PORTSDIR/Templates.
- Use USE_OPENSSL and add a WITHOUT_SSL knob so the ntp port can
be built using the OpenSSL ports or without any crypto support
- Use cpio instead of tar to install the documentation in the
post-install target, this saves a chown-run and the port no
longer operates on already installed files.
- Install sample configuration files in EXAMPLESDIR.
- Use/respect DOCSDIR.
Submitted by: Marius Strobl
Approved by: maintainer timeout (cy's busy in RL)
Revision Changes Path
1.42 +20 -11 ports/net/ntp/Makefile
1.19 +188 -180 ports/net/ntp/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all