cvs commit: src/sys/sparc64/conf NOTES
marius at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 16 16:21:07 PDT 2004
marius 2004-08-16 23:21:06 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Try to catch up with reality:
- Chase the split of pcm(4). This unbreaks LINT compiles.
- sc(4) basically works and a lot of its options should be supported.
- Add the creator and ofw_console drivers.
- vinum(4) should work, at least its module was turned on for sparc64 a while
- Don't build sio(4). Its EBus front-end was removed a while ago and the ISA
one hardly works. Use uart(4) instead, it's not perfect yet but works much
Revision Changes Path
1.9 +38 -30 src/sys/sparc64/conf/NOTES
More information about the cvs-all