cvs commit: src/sys/i386/i386 apic_vector.s local_apic.c
src/sys/i386/include apicvar.h intr_machdep.h
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 14 11:10:14 PST 2003
jhb 2003/11/14 11:10:13 PST
FreeBSD src repository
sys/i386/i386 apic_vector.s local_apic.c
sys/i386/include apicvar.h intr_machdep.h
Shuffle the APIC interrupt vectors around a bit:
- Move the IPI and local APIC interrupt vectors up into the 0xf0 - 0xff
range. The pmap lazyfix IPI was reordered down next to the TLB
shootdowns to avoid conflicting with the spurious interrupt vector.
- Move the base of APIC interrupts up 16 so that the first 16 APIC
interrupts do not overlap the vectors used by the ATPIC.
- Remove bogus interrupt vector reservations for LINT.
- Now that 0xc0 - 0xef are available, use them for device interrupts.
This increases the number of APIC device interrupts to 191.
- Increase the system-wide number of global interrupts to 191 to catch up
to more APIC interrupts.
Requested by: peter (2)
Revision Changes Path
1.94 +2 -0 src/sys/i386/i386/apic_vector.s
1.3 +10 -6 src/sys/i386/i386/local_apic.c
1.4 +13 -11 src/sys/i386/include/apicvar.h
1.2 +2 -2 src/sys/i386/include/intr_machdep.h
More information about the cvs-all