cvs commit: src/libexec/getty main.c
yar at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 6 07:36:42 PDT 2003
yar 2003/06/06 07:36:41 PDT
FreeBSD src repository
Fix some minor bugs, namely:
- Initialize "rval", which would be used uninitialized
if al or pl options were set.
- Don't pass an empty string to login(1) as a user name
(this could be triggered by entering a name and then killing it
with backspace or ^U.)
- Don't loop endlessly if the al option specifies a bogus (i.e.,
not alphanumeric) auto-login name.
- Don't pass a bogus user name to login(1) if a good name were
entered and then killed with ^U.
- Exit with status 0, not 1, on receiving an EOF character,
since it's not a error condition.
MFC after: 1 week
Revision Changes Path
1.39 +14 -3 src/libexec/getty/main.c
More information about the cvs-all