Production and Quality Control is our business in China

Gary||> at GLOBALSOURCING HK marketing at globalsourcinghk.com
Fri Nov 11 23:18:40 UTC 2011

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser. <http://www.globalsourcinghk.com/send/apparel1.htm>

GLOBAL SOURCING HK

"Sourcing, product development, production and quality is our business"

ENTER GLOBALSOURCINGHK <http://www.globalsourcinghk.com/>

Sourcing, Prouduction and Quality Control is Our Business

Dear ctm users,

Are you looking for great Apparel factories? Then come to Global Sourcing HK. You can join our team of expert product developers, merchandisers , production and quality control experts. We are awaiting to serve you in the near future. Our specialty at Global sourcing is chosing the right factories for our international clients. We can do the entire process from start to finish. Delivering the first proto samples , sales samples right on thru the intial , dupro and final stages of our quality control inspection process.

The key to our company is "Service" and "Communication " . All our merchandisers are hired on the basis of how well they will be able to communicate and understand our foreign clients. We instruct our staff that if they do not understand a customers request or specification on an order to make sure that they reply with the words "please clarify" as we know many companies overseas just say "yes". Making sure that we deliver exactly what is stated by our clients. Since we are in most case a long distance from our customer base this is where communication is so important plus advising customers the real status of their shipments

Regardless of the size of the customer we believe that all customers have a potential of growth. We want to be a part of your company and future growth. Many of our companies started with Global giving us small orders to test out our services soon to find out that we delivered as stated. We at Global want to be a part of your future.

Hoping to hear from you in the near future. If you have any inquiries please send us an email at marketing at globalsourcinghk.com <mailto:marketing at globalsourcinghk.com>

Regards,

Chris Huang

PS. We are Ready When You are Ready so lets meet soon.

Global Sourcing HK

Room 30B, LiJing Building, Haizhu Bandao, Bin Jiang Dong Rd

Guangzhou city, Guangdong Province

China, postal code 510245

Tel:
86-20-3425-8161

Cell:
86-189-2412-5595

@:
marketing at globalsourcinghk.com <mailto:marketing at globalsourcinghk.com>

Thank for taking your time in reading our email if not interested in future emails then mark your email in subject matter - remove Not Interested? please allow 24 hours for removal thanks. click on removal at k52.com <mailto:removal at k52.com>  Please make sure to mark email remove in subject matter. If you are interested in more info about us ? Visit our Web site. by clicking on  www.globalsourcinghk.com <http://www.globalsourcinghk.com/>

This email has been sent out by express email from guangzhou on behalf of Globalsourcinghk located at room 30b, Lijing Building, Haizhu Bandao, Bin Jiang dong Road, Guandong province, Guangzhou city PC 510245. Should you have received this email in error or you have not opted in to receive this email. Then please click on remove me <mailto:remove at k52.com?subject=Remove me from your mailing list. &body= We will remove you from our list within 24 hours and sorry for the inconvienance.> so we can take further action by deleting you from their mailing list.