Do you still want CTM?

Klaus T. Aehlig aehlig at linta.de
Wed Aug 5 08:51:01 UTC 2009

Dear Stephen,

> My question is this - are there people who still depend on CTM for their
> updates?

I guess I'm not technically depending on CTM, as I'm sure I might be able to
find other ways of achieving the same goal. Nevertheless I am using CTM, as it
is the most convenient way and the one best suited to my needs. So I certainly
don't want to lose CTM. Is there anything I can do to help keep it going?

Best,
Klaus

PS:
> Please reply to ctm-users, but this is being sent to ctm-announce as
> well, just in case some people are there who are not on ctm-users.

Please CC me on direct replies, as I'm not subscribed to ctm-users.