Do you still want CTM?

Tom Russo tvrusso at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 4 14:26:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 08:46:06PM -0600, Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen at missouri.edu> wrote:
> I have just been informed by my system administrator that the computer
> that creates the CTM deltas may be put behind a firewall.  There may be
> ways to get around it, but it will be quite a hassle on my end.
>
> My question is this - are there people who still depend on CTM for their
> updates?  Or is it time to close down CTM?  Or is there someone else who
> wants to take it over?

I still depend on CTM at work, where I can't do CVSup due to restrictive
firewall and no chance of getting it opened up for this purpose.

--
Thomas Russo      *  tvrusso at sandia.gov          *  Tel: (505) 844-8644
Dept 1437, Electrical & Microsystems Modeling    *  FAX: (505) 284-5451

Give a man a program and you frustrate him for a day.  Teach him to program
and you frustrate him for life.  --- Anonymous

             EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE IN THE NATIONAL INTEREST
  Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated for the United States
 Department of Energy by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company.