4.2 not reporting correct disk size

Bruce H. Ballou bballou at litchfieldsd.org
Mon Dec 22 09:25:44 PST 2008

Hello,

I am green with FreeBSD, but I have a system (ver 4.2) which I can not
update right now, but I am connected to a StoreVault data storage device
which has a 2.2T disk, so it is showing up as to large to save data to.

df -h shows the following

Filesystem
Size        Used       Avail     Capacity  Mounted on

10.9.1.15:/vol/exports/lsdist/1-storage   222G      -715.7G   937G
-323%        /storage/1

I need to patch this until I can update the system, any pointers to
where (if there is one) to get the patch for this, and installation
instructions.

Any help will be greatly apprecieated.

Thanx,

Bruce Ballou

Technology Director

SAU #27

Litchfield School District

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by PAETEC Email Scanning Services, utilizing MessageLabs proprietary SkyScan infrastructure. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.paetec.com.