CTM - any users left?

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at math.missouri.edu
Tue Jun 17 14:21:09 PDT 2003

I think that there are actually some benefits to making ctm into a port.  Right
now ctm does not work properly with the very latest cvs-xEmpty deltas, because
ctm does not handle files that large.  I submitted a PR a while back, but last I
checked nothing has happened with it.  But if ctm were a port, I think that
these kinds of fixes would take place a lot faster.

I think that we would need to update the CTM documentation to reflect this
change, but actually I think the CTM documentation needs some changes anyway.
Indeed when I started out using CTM, I found the docs quite confusing, and it
was only through a process of trial and error that I figured it out.

--
Stephen Montgomery-Smith
stephen at math.missouri.edu
http://www.math.missouri.edu/~stephen