Liba Cohn, The Best Benefit in The Travel Insurance Industry Just Got Better

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 05:49:33 PST 2008

Liba Cohn,  The Best Benefit in The Travel Insurance Industry Just Got
Better

Liba Cohn
Liba Lyustiger
Lillian Sarah Lyustiger
lillian sarah cohn
sara lyustiger
natalija lyustiger
cohn lyustiger
sarah lyustiger

Wyomissing, PA (PRWEB) November 5, 2007 -- Two years after becoming the
first travel insurance provider to market a "Cancel For Any Reason" cash
benefit option, TravelSafe Insurance is pleased to announce a major upgrade
to this benefit. Effective immediately, TravelSafe policy holders can now
get up to 100 percent of their trip cost back, in cash, on their canceled
vacations for any reason at all. "We're breaking new ground and taking
travel insurance to a whole new level again", said TravelSafe President/CEO
Scott Perfetto.

  "TravelSafe is now the only major third-party travel insurance provider
that can provide a full cash refund in the event of cancellation for any
situation not ordinarily covered, such as work-related reasons, named
hurricanes, or even a simple change of mind." Perfetto explained. "Based on
feedback from the many travel agents who use our products, we wanted to make
their jobs as easy as possible while continuing to offer the most
comprehensive, consumer-friendly plans available."

The new "Cancel For Any Reason" benefit now covers up to 100 percent of a
traveler's non-refundable trip costs, depending upon the amount of penalty
assessed by the trip or tour provider. The "Cancel For Any Reason" benefit
is automatically included with the recently-upgraded Premier Plan. It's also
available as an option with the popular Vacation Plan as well as the
Prestige Elite Plan.

 "Our primary concern is that our travel agents and their clients have the
travel protection they need." Perfetto stated. "We are very confident
TravelSafe's upgraded "Cancel For Any Reason" benefit will be an excellent
fit for travelers and travel agents who have come to expect an excellent
travel insurance product at an affordable price."

 About TravelSafe Insurance:

TravelSafe Insurance is one of the nation's largest and most respected
providers of travel insurance. Since 1971, their family-run business has
been working hard to protect the traveler, offering the most comprehensive
coverage in the industry while remaining on the forefront of innovation and
product development for today's travel agent.

With over 35 years of travel insurance experience in every policy,
TravelSafe provides travelers of all ages the attention, the personalized
service and the coverage they need to allow them to relax and enjoy their
vacation.

 For more information about the company, visit .