Wendy Stevens Nashville, Spinder™ Announces Appointment of International Marketing Consulting Firm to Manage Development Duquesa Marketing Engaged to Customize Strategy

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:38:21 PST 2008

Wendy Stevens Nashville Tennesee, Spinder™ Announces Appointment of
International Marketing Consulting Firm to Manage Development Duquesa
Marketing Engaged to Customize Strategy

Wendy Stevens Franklin Tennesee

San Jose, CA (PRWeb) January 8, 2007 -- The inventor of the patent pending
Spinder,™ an amazing time saving office device, announced today that he has
hired Duquesa Marketing, Altamonte Springs, FL to manage the development,
manufacture and commercialization of the invention.

Albert Guzman, inventor of the Spinder™ said, "I searched, interviewed and
analyzed every conceivable option when considering how to take my hand
crafted Spinder™ prototype from idea to commercial placement. I was so
impressed by Geoff and Nancy Ficke, their insight, the marketing options
they offered and their experience that the decision to hire their firm was
ultimately a very simple one".

"We review hundreds of commercial products and opportunities every year,"
said Nancy Ficke, General Manager of Duquesa Marketing. "Albert's invention
is so simple, and essential as a significant labor saving tool, that we were
stunned there was nothing addressing the performance benefits of the
Spinder™ on the market".

"The Spinder™ is an amazing product in many ways", said Geoff Ficke,
President of Duquesa Marketing. "It is so simple to use, so simple to
demonstrate and so efficient in addressing a common clerical task that the
implement has all of the elements essential to become a desk top standard.
The finished unit will be a stunningly cost effective "must have" office
accessory".

Mr. Guzman created the Spinder™ to address a common, frustrating tactile
clerical task he encounters every day as a paralegal. The old adage,
'necessity is the mother of all invention" certainly applies to the utility
benefits of the Spinder™. The Spinder™ will launch spring 2007.

###