ARO-1130CA Support

Steve Glandon srglandon at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:21:10 GMT 2005

Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but does anyone know if the ARO-1130CA is
supported in any adaptec driver set?  I have a HP Kayak XU with RAIDport II
and an early version of the 1130 card.

I am attempting to install Slackware v10.1 (using the adaptec kernel) - the
installation attempts to load the Redhat aacraid driver v1.1-3 but either
doesn't initialize or errors out:  I get a message "ahc_intr: HOST_MSG_LOOP
bad phase 0x0" during the bootup sequence. The kernel sees the 7880 and the
drives but no RAID container.

Any help would be much appreciated!