problem with rh90 and AIC7xxx 6.2.8

Cristina Bulfon Cristina.Bulfon at roma1.infn.it
Tue Apr 27 07:53:16 PDT 2004

Ciao,

I have a Dual Xeon 2.0GHz running rh 9.0 (2.4.20-30.9) with aic7899  v
6.2.8 (on board).
Storage is SCSI/IDE splitted in two arrays, during the SCSI Scan
I can see all the arrays but when the machine is up I
see just one ( sda)

* Attached scsi disk sda at scsi1, channel 0, id 10, lun 0
* SCSI device sda: 937754624 512-byte hdwr sectors (480130 MB)
*  sda: sda1

on the lun 1 I should see sdb

I have enabled the multiple LUN both on the scsi controller utility and
/etc/modules.conf.

* options scsi_mod max_scsi_luns=127

any help is appreciated.

thanks so much

	cristina

--- cristina

The coldest winter that I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco [Mark Twain]