ahc_platform_abort_scbs()

Nigel Horne njh at smsltd.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 08:38:02 PST 2002

On Monday 11 March 2002 4:15 pm, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

> Since you've ported this code to Solaris, I wouldn't hazard a guess
> unless I had reviewed the code and was at the machine with a debugger.

Ported isn't the word I'd use! As you know the Sequencer code ignores all
SCBs sent to it which could be for any number of reasons. As I am getting
nowhere with that problem I thought I'd better clear my head and look at
other issues with the driver.

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
http://www.bandsman.co.uk/music.htm ICQ#20252325