Data overrun detected

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Fri Jan 11 04:42:27 PST 2002

	Special thanks to Gregory Hosler for suggestion the old "make
clean" to blast away the pesky dependency buildup I was experiencing. That
did the trick and I'm now running driver version 6.2.1 - woo hoo!
	Thanks also to Ken (ken at cleveland.lug.net) for suggestiong modules
as a possible alternative route (I was compiling the kernel with the
driver built in).
	Everyone's help is greatly appreciated. Happy New Year all!

Brett Charbeneau, Network Administrator         Tel: 757-259-7750
Williamsburg Regional Library                   FAX: 757-259-7798
7770 Croaker Road                               brett at wrl.org
Williamsburg, VA 23188-7064                     http://www.wrl.org