Problem with recognizing umax scanner

Andrew Yeats ayeats at ne.mediaone.net
Mon Mar 5 03:55:02 PST 2001

Well then, It looks like the problem has been found! I'll rip out that
harddrive (even though I love it so very much) and let you all know if it
works. Thank you very much.

--Andrew

P.s In response to the question about the 50->25 pin adapter, I'm not
quite sure what was asked, but if it's about the form facotor of the
adapter, it has one end which is the standard db-25, and one end that is
looks basically like a DB-50 that's shrunken down, and has clips instead
of screws. Hope that helps!

So, i'll try it out with the scanner as the only device real soon!

thanks!

--Andrew Yeats