[Fwd: snapscan and aic7xxx driver don't work together]

Justin T. Gibbs gibbs at scsiguy.com
Thu Jun 28 07:21:54 PDT 2001

>	This was a thread running on the Sane mailing list.  I'm not the only
>person having problems with the new aic driver in the 2.4.x kernels.

As far as I know, you are the only person that seems to have a problem
with "test unit ready returning early".

There are certainly other issues that I'm working on, but your situtation
doesn't share any symptoms with those other issues.

Have you tried inserting a delay in Sane to see if it makes a difference?

--
Justin