help for new adaptec drivers

matteo capuzzo matcap at tin.it
Sun Feb 4 04:56:07 PST 2001

I moved to 2.4.1 to try to solve my troubles with AHA2904 + plextor +
taiyo yuden but with no success.
I've downloalded the newest driver from people.freebsd.org/~gibbs/linux
named linux-aic7xxx-6.1.0-src.tar but now I don't know what  to do with
that file. I've untarred it but there are no README or INSTALL files.I
suppose I've to replace kernel files with that files but i'm afraid to
make a mistake.
If anyone should please explain me what an how to do I'll be very happy!

matteo capuzzo
matcap at tin.it