Help with APA-1480A

kf ken at cleveland.lug.net
Wed Dec 26 17:55:25 PST 2001

How is the external harddrive connected to the Notebook?  Is it perhaps
via the parallel port?

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Dr. Guilherme Regis wrote:

=
= Hi there,
=
= I have a Compaq Notebook 1650 PII-266 Chipset
= Intel-440BX/ZX, an external SCSI hard disk and
= a APA-1480A SCSI adapter.
= I have been trying to install RH7.2 onto the
= external hard drive but install hangs when
= message: Loading aic7xxx...
=
= Does anyone have any clue about how to solve it
= and get it installed ?
= Does anyone know a Linux/FreeBSD system that
= would install it properly ?
=
= Thanks in advance,
=    Luiz Emediato
=
=
= To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at FreeBSD.org
= with "unsubscribe aic7xxx" in the body of the message
=

--
		 Cleveland Linux Users Group
		  http://cleveland.lug.net/