Archive available?

John Sutton john at scl.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 16:11:54 PDT 2001

There's a general scsi list, but not this specific one?

Anyhow, thanks for the pointers, by which I did manage to arrive at Doug'=
aic7xxx page - http://people.redhat.com/dledford/aic7xxx.html - and from
that upgraded my driver to 5.1.34.  Still no solution however... see next=
 post!

And still looking for an archive!

On Fri, 06 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> Heres one for linux.scsi newsgroup and one for aic7xxx.
>      http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=3Dlinux-scsi&r=3D1&w=3D2
>      http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html
> Regards,
> Steve Buller
> IBM Tucson
>=20
>=20
>=20
> John Sutton <john at scl.co.uk>@FreeBSD.ORG on 04/06/2001 01:46:56 AM
>=20
> Sent by:  owner-aic7xxx at FreeBSD.ORG
>=20
>=20
> To:   aic7xxx at FreeBSD.ORG
> cc:
> Subject:  Archive available?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Hi
>=20
> Where can I find a searchable archive of this mailing list?
>=20
> I've got inexplicable lockups using a AHA-2940AU (AIC-7861 rev 1) while
> talking to a Seagate ST31230N on Linux kernel 2.2.10.  Whole machine lo=
cks
> up.
>  After reboot, nothing in the logs ;-(
>=20