[Linux-scsi] HELP : ADAPTEC 2940 UW Pro an ongoing saga

Jason Thomas jason at topic.com.au
Fri Jun 23 16:48:46 PDT 2000

Just to shed light at the end of the tunnel. we are using the 2940U2W here
with no probles we are using the stock standard 2.2.14 and 2.2.15

we also have another machine with same card on board I think the model
changes sligthly in this case, but it also works find using software raid
patches to a 2.2.14 kernel. :-)

Hope this helps.