Info on AHA-2940AU

Bill Bentley bill at qsicorp.com
Fri Jul 21 11:38:48 PDT 2000

I just need a question answered about the AHA-2940AU, since
Adaptec's website is ambiguous about this point, and they don't
seem to want to answer my e-mails.

Question: Does anyone happen to know if the AHA-2940AU can
support hard drives larger than 8GB?  If so, what is the largest size
it can support?

Thanks...

---
Bill Bentley, Network Slave, QSI Corporation (SLC, UT)
My current motto: "Entropy: It ain't what it used to be!"