Thanks, driver re-compilation for AHA-2940AU

Bill Bentley bill at qsicorp.com
Tue Aug 15 11:50:38 PDT 2000

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people on this list that helped
me get my aic7xxx driver patched and recompiled.  The 18G drive
that was choking under 5.1.20 is now working beautifully under
5.1.31.  You guys were so much more helpful than Mandrake,
Adaptec, and the newsgroups combined!

CYAL8R

---
Bill Bentley, Network Slave, QSI Corporation (SLC, UT)
My current motto: "Entropy: It ain't what it used to be!"