kernel2.2.15pre19 and aic-7770 problem

Mike Isely isely at enteract.com
Wed Apr 19 06:45:57 PDT 2000

This might be the same problem I have been having with my Adaptec 2842
controller (same aic7770 controller part).  Doug has been trying to fix
it (and I've been testing fixes), but as far as I know the problem is
still unfixed.  Try an unmodified 2.2.15pre12 kernel with its aic7xxx
driver.  I believe that was the last patch level that worked for me (it
might have actually been the pre13 patch; I have to go back and check).

  -Mike