Adaptec AIC-7770 and Linux RH 6.2 install

Aladdin aladdin at post.lbank.lt
Thu Apr 6 06:29:28 PDT 2000

Hello aic7xxx,

I have HP NetServer 4/66 LC computer with integrated Adaptec
AIC-7770 SCSI chip. As I try to install RH 6.2 and add SCSI device
through Add Devices dialog I can see only kernel panic and all my
instalation crashes:( Why? Can anyone help to me? And if I'm trying to
do the same but with Redhat 6.1 everything goes fine without any
problems. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

My error message: Kernel Panic: aic7xxx: unrecoverable BRKADRINT In
swapper task - not syncing.