help with firmware or settings

steve steve at king90.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 14:49:20 PDT 1999

I have found this email wihlst surfing.

 I have a U2W quantum atlas 9.1 & U2W Western digital 18.3 HD on a Adaptec 2940 U2W SCSI card.

 The prblem is both drives on the U2W Port and the Quatum isnt found, but disconect the WD and it is there. Connect them both to the UW port and the both Detect and work fine.

 I have at present Quantum U2w boot & WD UW as second but i want both U2W which both drives are.

I have tried 3 firmwares on the SCSi card but are there upgrades for the drives firmwares.

 Please help.