AHA-2910C aic7xxx & blacklist

Steve Brueggeman stevebr at primenet.com
Thu Oct 14 04:52:22 PDT 1999

Unless I misunderstand the problem,  this is pretty much what the SCSI blacklist
was for.  SCSI middle does, testur(), inquiry() on LUN 0, and checks the inquiry
strings for being blacklisted, and if they have the have the BLIST_SINGLELUN
flag set, prevents the SCSI middle layers from probing LUN's 1-7.