Part II: (ATTN: Doug) Crash/Reboot with Adaptec 3940UW

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Jul 19 08:21:32 PDT 1999

Osma Ahvenlampi wrote:

> Jeffrey Veiss <jsv at sirveiss.com> writes:
> > After running just fine for more than a week, it started crashing again.  No
> > changes were made to the system.  I rebooted using the v2.2.10 kernel and it
> > came right up.
>
> Have you tested the memory on the system?

Always feel free to check my web site.  In this case there is a new version of
the aic7xxx driver there (5.1.19) that *might* do something on your machine if
the problem actually shows up when you happen to access devices on both
channels at the same time.

--
  Doug Ledford   <dledford at redhat.com>
   Opinions expressed are my own, but