AIC7XXX for SMP kernel

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Dec 13 20:22:04 PST 1999

Sapphire Software wrote:

> What's the url of the archive?

There are multiple.  Most of them don't know anything about the aic7xxx
mailing list, but that's not a bad thing because they have a much wider
breadth of coverage anyway.  In general, I would point people to
http://www.linuxlinks.com/Docs/ and have them walk through the available
options themselves.  This is just one resource on the web that I'm aware of,
I'm sure you can find more than what is here or linked to from here if you
went looking for it.

--
  Doug Ledford   <dledford at redhat.com>
   Opinions expressed are my own, but