XConfig for Trident

Masyarakat Peduli Bangsa pedulibangsa at usa.net
Wed Sep 30 21:57:31 PDT 1998

I had installed Redhat 5.1 of Linux Distribution. It was going well since I tried to running XWindows. My XWindows appears as 320x200 pixel resulotion, so I get very big and uncomfortable screen. My machine is an IBM Aptiva 2144-S20 with 48 MB RAM, and my Graphic Card is a Trident 9860 with 1024KB video memory. I used IBM 5574 N15
Monitor. It is a 15 inch Multyscan Monitor. I use SVGA Xserver that installed automatically when I was installing my RedHat.
Please help me to found an Xconfig that can match with my machine.
Thank you....

-----