What are ARO-1130 differences?

Jake Garver garver at vulcan.valkyrie.net
Fri Sep 25 19:46:24 PDT 1998

My ARO-1130 saga continues....

I have been looking through the code and now see how to at least
add detection for the 7815.

My question is now that I can detect it in aic7xxx_detect,
what features should I use?  Are there enough features already
implemented?

My understanding about this card is that communications to it will
be just like any other 7xxx chip.  The fact that it is really just
a proxy for the actual SCSI controller is something the OS does
not need to know about.  With this in mind, the addition of support
for it should be as simple as detecting it and using the right
features.

I have to be missing something here.  Please help me with what.

Thanks,
Jake Garver