your mail

Ashley Drees ash at trellick.gn.apc.org
Fri Sep 18 15:46:22 PDT 1998

I have an embedded 7890 working, it was on an asus MB, I downloaded the
patch, installed the 2.0.35 kernal, patched it.. compiled and installed
and it worked well..

there is a reset when it boots.. but it seems to work.. the machine is
currently in test phase to see if we can see any problems..

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Mihkel Tammepuu wrote:

> Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:51:32 +0300
> From: Mihkel Tammepuu <mihkel at teleport.ee>
> To: aic7xxx at FreeBSD.ORG
>
> Has anybody had any success in getting AIC 7890 working?
> We've got Dell PowerEdge 2300  with built in AIC 7890 and 7860. The 7860
> works ok, but the 7890 is never seen.
> Is this just some configuration option we are missing or is it just
> unsupported (yet)?
> Is anyone working on it?
>
> Thanks,
> Mihkel Tammepuu
>

> To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at FreeBSD.org
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-aic7xxx" in the body of the message

Ash

Tel:     44 (0)181 968 3556
Fax:     44 (0)181 960 5877
Pager:   44 (0)1523 70 86 32