Using 2 SCSI Cards

Neil Magedman neil at cobaltmoon.com
Fri Sep 18 11:35:03 PDT 1998

Dear Ben,

	There was a mini-HOWTO (why are Linux howto's always capitalized??) called
"Using Multiple Ethercards with Linux," by Don Becker.  I think it's
probably been folded into the main "Ethernet-HOWTO."  Briefly, ensure that
your cards are configured for unique IRQs and base addresses.  Then add the
following to /etc/lilo.conf:

		append="ether=0,0,eth1"

to force autoprobing for a second card.

regards,