need boot disk aic 7890 for slackware

Patrick D Wildi patrick at wildi.com
Wed Nov 25 17:48:32 PST 1998

Hi

I just installed Slackware 3.6 on a Dell Preciscion 410
with a 7890.
If you have an other Linux machine it is pretty easy to
make your own bootdisk. See kernels/README.NOW on your
Slackware CD or check out
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linux/slackware-3.6/kernels/

Otherwise you can try the bootdisk (aic7xxx.s) I made.
I put it at ftp://ftp.wildi.com/
But it is not very generic. I only configured what I
needed. It should be good enough for setup from CD.

Good luck.

Patrick