AHA-2742T causes internal error: driver 5.1.2 on DEC Prioris server

Gregory T. Norris haphazard at socketis.net
Wed Nov 18 00:00:54 PST 1998

While I'm afraid I don't know anything about the problem you're
experiencing, I'd be happy to email you an updated version of the Debian
2.0 book-disk using kernel version 2.0.36 (which includes aic7xxx
version 5.1.4).  With a bit of luck, Doug might already have this one
fixed...

Anyway, just let me know if you want to try it.