aic7xxx-5.0.9 second test patch

Steve Brueggeman stevebr at primenet.com
Thu Mar 26 19:01:06 PST 1998

Still doesn't work for me.  Same errors.

Interestingly enough, I have the exact same tape drive at work, and it doesn't
have this problem.  Have not checked the firmware revisions on both.  My home
computer has two adaptec AHA2940UW's, where my work computer only has one, and
my work computer has my tape as the highest ID, and while my tape is the highest
ID, it's on my first card, so the second card finds devices after the tape.

Have not had time to try any more experimentation.  I'll try to take my tape
from home, to my work computer this weekend, and see if the problem repeats
there.

Steve Brueggeman.