Raid support for 398x Cards

For Reading Aix7xxx Discussion Group aic7xxx at CentralVa.Net
Thu Mar 26 05:58:04 PST 1998

Hello,

  I have a AHA-398x card, and am trying to set up a raid 0 array under
Linux. I have created the array with the dos software included with the
card, but Linux still views the drives as individuals. Could someone point
me to a source for creating the device (or whatever I need to do :-) to
get Linux to see it as one big drive?

  Thanks,
  Dale Lovelace