I guess I'm the only one

Kenneth Crudup kenny at panix.com
Wed Jun 24 10:59:57 PDT 1998

I've been running the stock 5.0.14/3.2.4 aic7xxx that's come with 2.0.34
with my Adaptec 3940U with about 11 devices between the 2 buses w/o
a single problem, and no "lost" devices.

... and it seems as if I'm the only one. Anyone else?

I boot from it AIC/Quantum FB 3.2 and have SCSI and "sd" support compiled in,
everything else as modules.

	-Kenny, who *would* like to know what could have caused all the
	  latest problems