2940UW, Linux 2.1.106, failure

W. Wade, Hampton whampton at staffnet.com
Thu Jun 18 08:14:46 PDT 1998

W. Wade, Hampton wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have a Dell Workstation 400 with an Adaptec 2940 UW.....

Someone else on the comp.os.linux.hardware group washaving the same
problem.  Could it be something with
how we are making the 2.1 kernel?  Note, I made the 2.0.34
kernel as well (same tools, libs, etc.) and it works fine....

Cheers,

--
W. Wade, Hampton

Use Linux -- stability, performance, compatibility, flexibility,
scalability, and FREE!  Support Sun and the U.S. Government!