Documents on aic7xxx

Justin T. Gibbs gibbs at narnia.plutotech.com
Tue Jun 2 06:55:51 PDT 1998

In article <9806021016.AA07402 at tagore.wipinfo.soft.net> you wrote:
> Return-Receipt-To:hiren
>
> Hi All,
>
> Are there any soft copy documents available on the aic7xxx chip programming
> and aic7xxx driver design for FreeBSD ?

Adaptec doesn't seem to provide documenation in electronic form.  You can
order most of the data books from their technical document department.
I only have an 800 number for them, so hopefully you're in the U.S.:
1-800-934-2766.

The only documentation for the FreeBSD driver implementation is in the
code or my head.  Granted, this isn't ideal, but I only have so much
time to work on it.

--
Justin