(Linux) 5.1.0pre4 works with AHA-2940UW bios 1.23!

Steven A. Falco, 973-386-4865 sfalco at lucent.com
Mon Jul 20 18:18:20 PDT 1998

Well.  I was sceptical that 5.1.0pre4 would make a difference, since the
changes relative to 5.1.0pre3 seemed so small, but it does indeed!

I have an older AHA-2940UW, bios 1.23, and the last driver that worked for me
was 5.0.13.  Every driver from 5.0.14 to 5.1.0pre3 failed in one way or
another.  I just tried 5.1.0pre4, and it works fine!

Thanks to Doug Ledford, and all the other folks who have contributed to this
driver for your perserverance.

If anyone would like to see the verbose log files from the driver, please let
me know; I don't want to clutter the list with them.

	Steve Falco