Thanks!

There Can Be Only One root at serpentnetwork.com
Mon Jul 20 04:26:04 PDT 1998

Thanks everyone who replied to me; you all really helped, as I am
now writing this message off the machine I was having problems
with ;-)  I'm currently running 2.0.34 which supported the
AIC 7895 card, and I'll probably upgrade to one of the experimental
kernels to get the SMP to go faster and RAID5 capabilities. :-)

Thanks again,

+------------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
| Steve Conley     | System Administrator, Serpentine Network Industries |
|        ,..       | Need a place to run your MUCK/MUD?  Need a shell    |
|     ("\|||/")    | account?  Email account?  Contact me or visit       |
|      //6_6\\     | http://serpentine.dyn.ml.org                        |
|     '//`-'\\`    | root at serpentine.dyn.ml.org, tanabi at bellsouth.net,   |
|     //|||||\\    | bleh at bellsouth.net, sdconley at eos.ncsu.edu           |
| ** _||`   '||_   | Personal Web: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~sdconley        |